The use of our website called CyberPolice with the address; www.cyberpolice.com.ng is subject to the following terms;
1. CyberPolice not affiliated to any of the website or online brand reviewed on the website.
2. We review websites based on the understanding and findings by our cyber security and legal experts. However, we do not with to be quoted in any legal briefing as we advise users to carry out their personal due diligence on any website vetted by us.
3. All payments made to us in form of donations and quick advise call requests are non refundable.
4. All our communications with you are strictly private and will not be shared with any third party without your full permission.
5. Irrespective of the outcome you receive as a result of the advise we give to you about a website or a business, we are not responsible and will not be held liable of any loss of funds or digital asset.